Prix d'Amérique Races ZETurf
Following a call for tenders, the agency was selected by LeTrot to help with the launch of a new competition: Prix d’Amérique Races Zeturf.
Featuring event after event, it will be held annually in the heart of winter and promises heart-pounding action with 9 races over 120 days.
To bring to life this new competition, which is built on the founding values of conquest, sportsmanship and excellence, to focus attention on it, increase betting frequency and attract new race-goers, we:
- Positioned the PRIX D’AMERIQUE RACES ZETurf as the leading competition in its discipline, just like the Tour de France, Roland-Garros or 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Retained the DNA of the Prix d’Amérique logo, the star and the trotter, while developing its codes to raise its status, make it clearer and more impactful
- Introduced a distinctive color palette which makes it more memorable and recognizable: anthracite gray, reminiscent of the color of the Vincennes track and red to emphasize the competition’s sporting dimension
- Designed a versatile brand architecture, with no rigidity,to make the new competition format clear and coherent
- Designed a rich and modular brand territory
- Created an iconic trophy in silver to award the winners of one of the 3 major races and a gold version to crown the Ultimate champion, the winner of 3 major races in the same year
Look & Feel