Permanent contract • Artistic director
LaFourmi is the market’s first independent sport communications agency (55 employees). Dedicated to growing audiences and revenue streams for sport rights holders, event organizers, and sponsor brands, the agency helps its clients (which include FFF, PUMA, Crédit Agricole, LFP, Stade Français Paris, Accor, UEFA, FFR, etc.) with their branding, storytelling, fan engagement, influence, CRM, and ticketing challenges.
To support its growth, LaFourmi is looking for a 360 Artistic director with strong interest in sport to join the 15 employees in the Creation department.
If you want to work for one of the finest figures in the sport industry and make a living from your passion, join us today!
To integrate Branding, CRM, Ticketing, E-Influence and Fan Engagement issues, you will receive guidance as you master the various facets of this job and will be overseen by the Creative Direction.
- Responding to calls for tender in partnership with the Strategic Planning
- Development of creative concepts off and online
- Advertising campaigns creation
- Support and train interns
- 4 years prior experience in a similar role is required
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, etc.)
- Touch up and photo montage expert
- With a strategic vision of the creation
- Receptive to UX and UI design
- Able to present and support your creations
- Creative / curious / rigorous
Start date: We are waiting for you 🙂
Contract: Permanent contract
Financial advantages: According to profile and experience