Twelve-month work-study contract • Project Manager
LaFourmi is the market’s first independent sport communications agency (55 employees). Dedicated to growing audiences and revenue streams for sport rights holders, event organizers, and sponsor brands, the agency helps its clients (which include FFF, PUMA, Crédit Agricole, LFP, Stade Français Paris, Accor, UEFA, FFR, etc.) with their branding, storytelling, fan engagement, influence, CRM, and ticketing challenges.
To support its growth, LaFourmi is looking for a twelve-month work-study contract Project Manager.
If you want to work for one of the finest figures in the sport industry and make a living from your passion, join us today!
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will independently manage the various tasks assigned to you, on & offline.
- Strategic reflection and operational management
- Creation of working documents: briefs, presentations, reports, etc.
- Creative interface and monitoring
- Monitoring production/planning
- Coordination of participants and monitoring of providers
- A master’s degree, with a strong passion brand content/video
- Prior experience in an agency is appreciated
- Knowledge and interest in sport business and sport in general
- Knowledge of the graphic production and digital environment- social media operate
- Able to take the initiative and to be independent
- Recognized interpersonal, excellent writing and oral skills, ability to work in a team
- Be analytical, creative, well organized, rigorous, and proactive
- Soccer addict: you win extra points 😉
Start date: We are waiting for you 🙂
Contract: Twelve-month work-study contract
Financial advantages: Legal allowances, meal tickets, 50% transportation allowance