Internship • Account manager assistant
LaFourmi is the market’s first independent sport communications agency (50 employees). Dedicated to growing audiences and revenue streams for sport rights holders, event organizers, and sponsor brands, the agency helps its clients (which include FFF, PUMA, Crédit Agricole, LFP, Stade Français Paris, AccorHotels, UEFA, FFR, Paris Saint-Germain, etc.) with their branding, storytelling, fan engagement, influence, CRM, and ticketing challenges.
To support its growth, LaFourmi is looking for an Account manager assistant for a 6 months internship.
If you want to work for one of the finest figures in the sport industry and make a living from your passion, join us today!
Reporting to an Account manager and project manager, you will independently manage the various tasks assigned to you, on & oofline
- Strategic reflection and operational management
- Creation of working documents: presentations, reports, etc.
- Creative interface and monitoring
- Monitoring production/planning
- Coordination of participants and monitoring of providers
- In the second year of a master’s degree, last year of school (year off or last studies internship)
- Knowledge of the graphic production
- Prior experience in the sport industry or in a communication agency
- Independent, rigorous, with a sense of responsibility, proactive, interpersonal skills
Start date: July 2019
Contract: 6 months full-time internship
Financial advantages: Legal allowances, meal tickets, 50% transportation allowance