Internship • Artistic director
LaFourmi is the market’s first independent sport communications agency (50 employees). Dedicated to growing audiences and revenue streams for sport rights holders, event organizers, and sponsor brands, the agency helps its clients (which include FFF, PUMA, Crédit Agricole, LFP, Stade Français Paris, AccorHotels, UEFA, FFR, etc.) with their branding, storytelling, fan engagement, influence, CRM, and ticketing.
To support its growth, LaFourmi is looking for an Artistic director intern (print & digital) to join the 15 employees in the Creation department.
If you want to work for one of the finest figures in the sport industry and make a living from your passion, join us today!
As part of your internship, you will receive guidance as you master the various facets of this job and will be overseen by AD and the Creative direction.
- Creative reflection
- Iconographic searches
- Creation of websites, marketing emails, advertisement campaigns, social media formats, etc.
- Student at an applied arts, advertising or communication school
- Familiarity with the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator…)
- Willing to learn and make yourself indispensable at an agency
- Knowledge of how the graphic production and digital environment operate
- Ambitious, independent, rigorous, and proactive with a sense of responsibility
Start date: We are waiting for you 🙂
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Contract: Internship or coop program
Financial advantages: Legal allowances, meal tickets, 50% transportation allowance