Internship • Motion designer AD
LaFourmi is the market’s first independent sport communications agency (50 employees). Dedicated to growing audiences and revenue streams for sport rights holders, event organizers, and sponsor brands, the agency helps its clients (which include FFF, PUMA, Crédit Agricole, LFP, Stade Français Paris, AccorHotels, UEFA, FFR, etc.) with their branding, storytelling, fan engagement, influence, CRM, and ticketing challenges.
To support its growth in what is set to be a year full of challenges, LaFourmi is looking for a Motion designer AD to join the 15 employees in the Creation department.
If you want to work for one of the finest figures in the sport industry and make a living from your passion, join us today!
As part of your Motion designer AD internship, you will receive guidance as you master the various facets of this job and will be overseen by Motion designers AD and the Creative direction.
- Creation of moodboards and storyboards
- Creation of Motion Design 2D animations (insertion of transition effects)
- Editing / postproduction / calibration
- Student at an applied arts, advertising or communication school
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative suite (After Effects) and familiarity with Premiere and Encoder is appreciated
- Willing to learn and make yourself indispensable at an agency
- Ambitious, independent, rigorous, and proactive with a sense of responsibility
- A true affinity with the world of sport
Start date: We are waiting for you 🙂
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Contract: Internship or coop program
Financial advantages: Legal allowances, meal tickets, 50% transportation allowance