Internship • Design artistic director assistant
Leroy Tremblot is France’s leading brand design agency specializing in sport. We help sport business stakeholders and major events to design and develop their visual identity. Creativity, passion, and enthusiasm are key values in sport; we harness these to help prestigious clients such as 24 Hours of Le Mans, BNP Paribas, BPCE, Danone, Nestlé Waters, French sport federations (cycling, boxing, soccer, rugby, tennis, and more), Tour de France, Roland-Garros, UEFA, etc.
Since 2017, Leroy Tremblot has constituted the design branch of LaFourmi, France’s first independent sport communications agency.
To support its growth, Leroy Tremblot is looking for an Design artistic director assistant for a 6 months internship.
If you want to work for one of the finest figures in the sport industry and make a living from your passion, join us today!
- Participation in creative briefs
- Participation in the development of the different creative phases of a project
- Development and roll-out of a visual identity on various communications materials
- Adaptation of the graphic charter
- In the second year of a master’s degree at a graphic design school with a specialization in visual identity/branding
- Familiarity with the Adobe pack: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and with the graphic production
- Interpersonal skills, dynamic nature, and ability to work in a team
- Sense of aesthetics, curious, and creative
- Strong interest in sport
Start date: We are waiting for you 🙂
Contract: 6 months full-time internship
Package: Legal allowances, meal tickets, 50% transportation allowance