Permanent contract • Account manager
LaFourmi is the market’s first independent sport communications agency (50 employees). Dedicated to growing audiences and revenue streams for sport rights holders, event organizers, and sponsor brands, the agency helps its clients (which include FFF, PUMA, Crédit Agricole, LFP, Stade Français Paris, AccorHotels, UEFA, FFR, Paris Saint-Germain, etc.) with their branding, storytelling, fan engagement, influence, CRM, and ticketing challenges.
To support its growth, LaFourmi is looking for an Account manager to join the department in charge of PUMA.
If you are excited by the sporting industry, inspired by creativity in all its many forms and confident you can apply yourself to developing strong ideas, join us today!
Reporting to the Account manager, you will independently manage the daily management and operational monitoring of projects online & offline.
- Actively assist with strategic reflection and documenting client recommendations
- Interfacing with international clients and external partners
- Supervising and developing the skills of your team
- Participating in the commercial development of your client accounts
- Responding to calls for tender
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative
- Respecting the vision of the brands you will represent: « Forever Faster »
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role (agency). Having experience with a sports supplier is appreciated
- 5 years+ higher education, ideally in communications/advertising
- Creative, rigorous, well organized, being forward-thinking
- Addicted to social networks and soccer
- Bilingual in English
- Being innovative, able to provide suggestions, on the ball and dynamic
- Having previously been in charge of developing brand communication strategies and overseeing creative execution
Start date: We are waiting for you 🙂
Contract: Permanent contract
Financial advantages: According to profile and experience