Permanent contract • Motion designer AD
LaFourmi is the market’s first independent sport communications agency (55 employees). Dedicated to growing audiences and revenue streams for sport rights holders, event organizers, and sponsor brands, the agency helps its clients (which include FFF, PUMA, Crédit Agricole, LFP, Stade Français Paris, Accor, UEFA, FFR, etc.) with their branding, storytelling, fan engagement, influence, CRM, and ticketing challenges.
To support its growth in what is set to be a year full of challenges, LaFourmi is looking for a Motion designer AD to join the 15 employees in the Creation department.
If you want to work for one of the finest figures in the sport industry and make a living from your passion, join us today!
Reporting to the Lead Motion Designer and the Creative Direction, you will be responsible for producing animated content, trailers and branding graphics, and will be involved in short content such as advertisements or documentaries.
- Definition of creative concepts with the in-house teams
- Writing storyboards
- Creation of Motion Design 2D animations, insertion of transition effects (3D is an added bonus, on C4D or other software)
- Thorough knowledge of specific techniques (tracking, rotoscoping, special effects, etc.)
- Editing / Post-production / Calibration
- Technological intelligence
- Minimum of 4/5 years of experience, ideally in an agency
- Hold a diploma from a design, audiovisual or multimedia school with video specialization
- A strong passion for motion design, pop culture and social networks
- Creative, curious, but rigorous
- Expert user of After-Effects (Premiere, Encoder) and Adobe suite
- Good sport knowledge is highly appreciated
Start date: We are waiting for you 🙂
Contract: Permanent contract
Financial advantages: According to profile and experience, meal tickets, 50% transportation allowance