Internship • Communications officer
LaFourmi is the market’s first independent sport communications agency (55 employees). Dedicated to growing audiences and revenue streams for sport rights holders, event organizers, and sponsor brands, the agency helps its clients (which include FFF, PUMA, Crédit Agricole, LFP, Stade Français Paris, Accor, UEFA, FFR, etc.) with their branding, storytelling, fan engagement, influence, CRM, and ticketing challenges.
To support its growth in what is set to be a year full of challenges, LaFourmi is looking for a Communications officer for a 6 months internship.
If you want to work for one of the finest figures in the sport industry and make a living from your passion, join us today!
Reporting to the Communications manager, who will support you on a daily basis in developing your skills, provide day-to-day advice and efficient operational management of the tasks assigned to you.
- Respond to media enquiries, engage with & manage the corporate social media channels
- Prepare submissions for various prizes and awards
- Support the delivery of events and special operations to promote the agencies
- Plan, write up and implement content for communications materials (website content, bulletins, agency overview, newsletters, etc.)
- Relay corporate communications prepared by the Communications Department
- Promote successes and activities via corporate social media channels
- Content creation (internal messages, HR)
- Deploy and share tools including: company profile (CV database, photo library, etc.), templates, content, case study
- Deploy and share agency news
- Be responsible for the appropriate use of the brand and its graphic charter
- Set up events within the agency (afterwork, animations, team building, etc.)
- Report on the various plans of action being implemented
- Actively keep an eye on all industry news on a daily basis
- Identify opportunities to communicate, put forward solutions and be creative
- Masters in Communication, ideally with work experience gained within a communications agency
- Digital minded, firm grasp of social media essential
- Knowledge of and interest in the sport business industry and sport in general
- People skills, meticulousness, organizational skills, excellent written & verbal communication skills essential
- Ability to take the initiative, work independently and as part of a team, on several projects at once
- Proactive, analytical, curious, creative
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint (knowledge of Photoshop and Indesign is an added bonus)
- Table football skills may be advantageous
Start date: We are waiting for you 🙂
Contract: 6 months full-time internship
Financial advantages: Legal allowances, meal tickets, 50% transportation allowance